Ready to get involved?
If you are on your own and would like to serve in a meaningful way, this is how you can help
Serve or deliver meals during holiday meal events.
Help with budgeting skills, resume prep, vocational skills.
Drivers needed: Help with transporting men to appointments and work during the business week.
Whether its your church bible study group, a social organization, or your immediate family, you can serve in the following areas
Prepare and/or serve a dinner meal and/or host a chapel service – contact the Mission to arrange this for your group and to check chapel service availability.
Help serve or deliver meals during holiday meal events.
Provide your time and skilled labor for special projects around the mission.
Participate in or sponsor special Mission events such as 5K Race, concerts, outings, etc.
If it is hard to find the time to come out to the Mission to serve, these are some essential things you can give to help meet the needs of the program men and others throughout the community
- Men’s and Women's clothing, shoes, coats, blankets.
- Packages of new socks, underwear, t-shirts.
- Small “hotel sized” toiletries.
- Single (twin) bed sheets.
- Furniture and appliances (in good, working condition)
- Vehicles (in good, working condition)
- Financial Support (which helps with providing programmers day to day needs, including medical, educational, spiritual, and recreational assistance).
Call the Front Desk and ask for Operations Manager to inquire as to how you can volunteer your time or get involved in giving. 706.722.2058
***PLEASE NOTE not to leave your personal information when posting a comment, as it will show up on our webpage. If you have a personal request, please contact us via email.